From identifying estate assets and beneficiaries to distributing assets and inheritances, our attorneys guide the executor or the beneficiaries of an estate through each step of the probate process.
Our attorneys are experienced in crafting legal documents such as wills and trusts, codicils, powers of attorney, living wills, and other documents. We offer flat fee pricing for many of these services. We are prepared to act on your behalf to handle disputes when called upon to ensure your wishes are carried out.
What We Offer
We have an array of services available for financial planning in all stages of life. Our lawyers are committed to providing effective, responsive counsel and representation. We will explain the process at every stage, so you are never in the dark about your case. Our goal is to deliver top-quality advocacy for fees that are manageable. Our services include:
- Basic estate planning
- We draft wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and HIPAA waivers.
- Estate and probate administration
- We can guide you through the process involved in winding down the affairs of an estate.
- Financial abuse prevention
- We can offer strategies for preventing the financial abuse of a beloved senior or give advice on what to do if you believe abuse is already occurring.
- Inheritance disputes
- We assist in cases of contested wills and other allegations of fraud that occur during the probate process.
Your Estate and Probate Questions Answered
To discuss your problems in estate and probate law, schedule a free initial consultation with our lawyers. We will hear your story and help you plot a strategy leading to your desired outcome.