An injury can turn your life upside down. Suddenly you may be unable to work or provide for your family. Grappling with financial stress during your recovery only compounds the turmoil, and you may be unsure where to turn.
Our personal injury practice grew out of our work for business clients. Our clients with injured family members, friends, and co-workers wanted to recommend a firm with experienced litigators that would provide them with the same level of individualized attention and responsiveness that they had come to expect from our business services.
We help people who have suffered injuries due to the negligence of others even if they have not worked with us previously. We have successfully represented our clients and fought to get them the compensation they deserve, either through settlement, mediation or trial. We also handle select professional malpractice cases.
Our Firm Provides Services for a Wide Variety of Issues
Our services related to personal injury and professional malpractice issues include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- People injured by negligent doctors or other professionals
- Unsafe products
- Prescription medication injuries
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Unsafe working conditions
- Representation through negotiations with the insurance company, filing a lawsuit, settlement negotiations, mediation and trial
- Communicating with insurance company claims representatives throughout the litigation process
- Gathering and analyzing all medical records and submitting them to the insurance company or to a reviewing doctor
- Retaining quality experts on your behalf
- Working with insurance companies regarding medical payments coverage
- Working with medical care providers and their billing entities
- Insurance coverage issues
- Negotiating and resolving property damage claims
Many of these cases can be settled outside of court, but we can litigate if necessary to secure the compensation you deserve. We will remain in close communication during the entire process. If you ever have questions, we are available.
Let Us Help You
If you have sustained an injury, your only job should be to focus on your recovery. Let us advocate for you with the insurance company or in the courtroom. If necessary, we can arrange to meet with you in the hospital or at your home to expedite the process.
Because time is of the essence in these cases, our attorneys can arrange to meet with you outside of normal working hours if necessary.